6.22 – I’ike Ke Ao – Five-0 must save a kidnapped college student from a dangerous vigilante. Also Max, Kamekona and Flippa try to survive after being shipwrecked, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, April 29 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
CBS translated I’ike Ke Ao to For The World To Know
- I don’t have time for a full review this week, so a few thoughts have to do. I hope you guys will fill in the rest in your comments.
- The show was good enough to provide some nice, entertaining moments.
- It was nice to see Toast again.
- That kidnapped girl was a real tough cookie. Good for her.
- Although the whole beginning was way too long.
- Don’t understand what the guy’s motive was for all his effort to get people to confess their sins. That part of the show could have been better.
- The action at the end was good.
- I even liked the Kamekona part; loved how it ended. Although I again wonder if you don’t have to get training and a license to pilot a boat on open water, or any water for that matter. Kamekona seemed like he didn’t know much about boats.
- And I certainly enjoyed Steve and Toast in first class at the end. LOL
- Not just this scene, but during the whole show it felt like Danny and Steve are drifting apart in an alarming rate. I wonder if that will have its finale in the finale. 😉
- I’ll give the show a solid good.
All screen-shots were done by me. Credit to CBS. The images used in this post are presented under the Fair Use Policy. The use of this material is intended for non-profit, entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
And please remember, I don’t write reviews with the claim to be objective. This is how I perceived this episode. If you disagree… that is just fine. I don’t claim in any way that my opinion is the right and only one. This is supposed to be fun, so, don’t take any of this too seriously. Always remember, this is just a TV show.